Since the introduction of its first pilot projects in four Quebec schools in 2011-2012, the Foundation has become an essential actor in fighting against discrimination, bullying and violence towards children in schools.
As well as helping to fight bullying, our prevention programs assist institutions in meeting bill 56 requirements (Education Act, chap. 19), adopted in June 2012.
Based on the experience from 13 pilot projects during the 2013-2014 school year, the Foundation wishes to extend its presence to a larger number of Quebec primary and secondary schools by implementing its new prevention program. Beginning in 2014-2015, this new program will replace the previous years pilot projects. Details will be released during the next months.
Participating Schools – 2016-2017 School Year
1st participating year
- École Secondaire Jascques Rousseau, Longueil, Commission scolaire Marie-Victorin
- École Saint-Antoine-Marie-Claret, Montréal, CSDM
- École Émile-Nélligan, Repentigny, C.C.Des Affluents
- Écoles Simon P.Ottawa, Manawan, comission scolaire École Fédéral
- École Herzliah High School, Montreal, QAIS
- École Our Lady of Peace, Fabreville, Sir Wilfred School Board
2nd participating year
- Portneuf Elementary School , Cap-Santé, Commission scolaire central Québec
- Shawinigan High school , Shawinigan, Commission scolaire central Québec
- École du Trait-D'Union , Sainte-Thérèse, Commission scolaire de la Seigneurie-des-Mille-Îles
3rd participating year
- École Kanatamat Tshitipenitamunu, Schefferville, Conseil de la Première Nation des Innus de Matimekush-Lac-John
- École Mikizicec, Val d'Or
- École des Cèdres, Laval, commission scolaire de Laval
You can help us fight against school bullying.
We wish to continue to introduce our prevention programs and to offer them to a larger number of schools. This inevitably requires financial support from the community.
Each program costs $10,000, plus $2,000 in management costs.
The fight against school bullying is everybody’s business. Each donation can make a difference.