I am commiting to :
Help us reach 200 commitments!
Being aware of your thoughts, your emotions and of the impact of what you say and do. There are simple things you can do to understand yourself better.
– Be conscious of your thoughts and emotions, and express your feelings.
– Use the right words and be respectful when you express your emotions and needs.
– Recognize your strengths, but also your limitations.
Emotional Self-management (Self Control)
Emotional self-management means being in control
of your thoughts, your behaviour and your feelings.
– Withdraw to regain your calm
– Talk to a friend
– Practice relaxation
– Go for a walk
Social awareness consists in paying attention to people around us so we can interact openly and soundly.
– Adapt to others
– Respect others’ privacy
– Be open to discussion
– Listen to what others have to say
– Stay positive
– Greet and thank people
Relationship Skills (Relationship Management)
Every day, you meet legions of people.
Your interpersonal skills allow you to interact positively and pleasantly.
– Help a friend
– Meet new people
– Reach out to loved ones to see how they’re doing
– Learn how to listen
– Open the dialogue
Responsible Decision Making
Whether it’s what you’ll have for dinner or what you want to do in life, any decision may have a positive or negative impact.
– Ask for advice
– Assess the pros and cons
– Think about the long-term impact
– Don’t be afraid of making mistakes
– Take the time to think before you act