Research report prepared for the Jasmin Roy Foundation.
The values, needs and realities of LGBT people in Canada in 2017
An overview of the specificities of LGBT ethno-cultural groups in Canada in 2017
Perceptions, interactions and comfort level
- Articles or segments (TV, radio, print media) devoted to the news itself represent nearly 60% of the media coverage.
- The news was mostly taken up by radio stations (54%).
- The news was mostly taken up in Quebec.
- More than 70 media publications in the rest of Canada.
- Interviews with Jasmin Roy generated 62 media publications for a total of 25,018,237 impressions.